PUMA x RHUDE CELL Alien Sneakers$167.00
PRODUCT STORYLA-based ready-to-wear label Rhude brings a dualistic approach to menswear, employing minimalist aesthetics while simultaneously re-contextualizing the streetwear genre. For his first collaboration with PUMA, Rhude Creative Director, Rhuigi Villaseñor, embraces the brand DNA – employing classic suiting techniques, unexpected patterns, and pops of color into unisex separates and footwear. PUMA’s logos are celebrated through Rhude’s unique take on iconography.
First created as a running shoe in 1998, CELL Alien returns with its signature CELL cushioning at the heel and fresh mix of materials and pops of color. Re-interpreted by RHUDE, this version of the CELL Alien steps back on the scene, staying grounded in its innovative design while making a street-ready, out-of-this-world statement.
FEATURES + BENEFITS- CELL: PUMA's visible running tech from the '90s provides stable cushioning with a molded hexagonal structure
- Original PUMA CELL silhouette
- Mesh upper with deconstructed synthetic leather overlays
- Reflective elements throughout
- IMEVA and CELL cushioning in midsole
- Rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- PUMA x RHUDE co-branded label on tongue
- PUMA CELL logo at back